Solutions for Government, Education & BusinessHayes IT professionals and consultants offer a rich portfolio of solutions led by our expertise in complex networking, secure business operations, managed services, communications, security, enterprise-wide networks, and associated consulting services. Our mutual success is measured in terms of your vision, your goals and your satisfaction. Our reputation and track record of successful projects reduces your risk and ensures results for your organization. Please review Hayes solutions and contact us for more detailed information that might serve your needs.
Hayes is partnered with industry leading manufacturers such as 3Com, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, and others to help customers acquire known and trusted hardware solutions.
Hayes stands ready to provide technology products, services and the expertise to support offered products, including:
- CD/DVD/Hard drives
For organizations that prefer to manage their own infrastructure, Hayes offers server co-location services.
Hayes customers enjoy the benefits of a physically secure datacenter, 24/7/365 monitoring and access to the Hayes OC-12 pipe to the Internet.
Placing servers in the Hayes Data Center directly connects them to the Hayes high-speed internet backbone.
This allows companies or enterprises to provide information in a reliable manner using the Hayes Data Center.
The Hayes Data Center provides redundant network connections and redundant power sources so that businesses maintain access.
- Secure Connectivity to Server
- Onsite Access to Equipment
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Redundant Internet Connections
Recent natural disasters in Florida and information technology security attacks throughout America have catapulted IT secure business operations to the forefront of business and government concerns.
These challenges encompass all components of IT disaster recovery - communications and network risk assessment, security intrusion protection, database recovery and integrity, emergency management, business continuance, enterprise architectures and the cause and effect of various IT failed components throughout the business enterprise.
Hayes provides a menu of IT and network consulting services and solutions that can be implemented to protect data and business operations. The result is a flexible IT strategy aligned with continuous business operations objectives today - and the technically advanced security intrusion systems to protect business in the future.
Florida Information Resource Network(FIRN2)
Florida State Technology Office
Invitation to Negotiate No. 03-STO-RFP-012A
Bundled Internet Access Services
To provide Internet access to the educational community throughout Florida, the State sought out a network capable of supporting its current and future needs, including applications with latency timing sensitivities.
Hayes and its subcontractors designed a network capable of supporting applications concurrently with Internet data exchange operations by utilizing Quality of Service and Multi Protocol Layer Switching.
This exceeded the requirements of the Department of Education and enabled the State to deliver such applications as distance learning through the use of video applications.
For more information: Florida Information Resource Network
The Florida Department of Education provides the following services:
- Quick View - Web Mail
- E-mail Accounts
- Internet Connectivity
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- Internet Content Filtering
- IP Addresses
- Network Traffic Monitoring
- Secure Transcript Transfers
- 24-hour Network Support
Hayes Internet service offerings have grown with customer needs over the last twenty years. Hayes is the Internet service provider for all K-12 public schools in Florida and all State of Florida agencies.
Hayes provides Internet related services such as:
- Disaster Recovery
- Content Filtering
Hayes also provides local area dial-up service for only $9.95 per month.
The Hayes 24x7x365 Support Center is staffed with knowledgeable support engineers all day, every day.
Hayes customers always talk to a live person when calling for technical support.
- Hayes continues to make significant investments in VoIP technologies and certifications.
- Hayes is recognized by two leading IPT manufacturers with current VoIP specialization/certifications.
- Hayes implementations include local companies with as little as five up to global companies with more than five hundred.
- Hayes expertise encompasses call center implementation, unified messaging, video/voice over IP, wireless VoIP, multi-site and more.
- Hayes takes great pride in continuing education so that Hayes stays familiar with the latest applications and options in the marketplace.
- Case studies are available for review.
Contact Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a Return on Investment (ROI) assessment or to discuss customized and tailored solutions for Healthcare, Legal, etc.
State of Florida IT Hardware
Florida Department of Management Services
Contract No. 250-000-03-1
- Hayes is a Certified Minority Vendor listed on the IT Hardware Contract.
- Hayes offers a wide range of hardware and software solutions from the world's leading manufacturers.
- Hayes also offers information technology services solutions including project management, application solution consulting, network integration, network management, client server management, etc.
- Hayes is the ideal source to help in the planning, designing and implementing of local and wide area networks, storage area networks, wireless networks, as well as outfitting the business desktop and the mobile laptop or wireless device.
- Hayes creates and maintains high performance multi-vendor solutions that satisfy customer requirements today with an eye on the future.
Contact Hayes email@example.com for more information on IT Hardware
- Due to the tremendous security threats against computer and networking systems, Hayes invests heavily in staff training to make sure customers stay secure.
- Hayes serves the single site customer as well as the multi-site enterprise with advanced security solutions and auditing services.
Contact Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss asset protection.
State of Florida Internet Access(SoFIA)
Florida Department of Management Services
Information Technology Program
Bid No. DMS 97/98-015
- To provide Internet access to the State of Florida and its authorized entities in the Tallahassee, Tampa and Ft. Myers regions, Hayes utilizes state-of-the-art technologies to deliver more Internet traffic over the same or smaller physical connections.
- Hayes delivers security options that include firewalls to secure agencies local area networks from destructive network intrusions.
- Hayes also provides users access to real-time graphs and monitoring systems not required by the contract.
- This allows users to understand their network performance issues and verify service level standards.
Contact Hayes email@example.com for more information on SoFIA
VIDEO CONFERENCE SERVICES
- Whether looking for point-to-point or point-to-multi-point video conference solutions, Hayes has the experience and expertise to meet any need.
- View the recent Hayes case study to see how Hayes helped the Leon County Public Defenders Office effectively use Hayes video conferencing solutions to save time and money.
- Hayes even has remote/hardened "rolling case" video conference solutions for continuity of operations.
- From the remote user to a large conference room connecting eight other sites in one conference ... Hayes can help.
Contact Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org for a demonstration.
Wireless networking has become commonplace in today's IT infrastructure. In addition to providing another layer of Internet access, wireless technologies drive new solutions to age old issues.
- Site Surveys
- Centralized Wireless Administration Solutions
- Wireless Mesh Networks
- Wireless Location Solutions