Fully Integrated Enterprise Class, Backup, Monitoring, Reporting, Local & Cloud Storage.
Secure, Cost Effective, Remote, Replication Target for Backup, Archive & Tier 3 Storage
Dedicated Local Capacity-on-Demand, Deduplicated Backup with Limitless Scalability.
Reliable Backup and Immediate One-Click Recovery of All Your Critical Systems
Hayes vCloud, powered by Net App, built on a fully clustered enterprise-class computing architecture.
Call center, recording 7 VM
FoIP fax over internet protocol
The ProtectCloud achieves 3 primary objectives
Cost Efficiency: The solution must deliver an acceptable investment at the point of acquisition, a compelling ROI, and a predictable and reasonable cost of operation over the expected life of the solution.
Backup for the Purpose of Recovery: It is the goal of a Hayes architected solution to provide an infrastructure that allows for consistent and reliable data recovery with geographic protection.
"The "Future Unknown": IT is an inherently reactionary and dynamic service within an organization. A properly architected solution should offer the greatest potential to address the Future Unknown without incurring a fundamental change of infrastructure or strategy.
Hayes Cloud Backup Service Includes:
Software & Hardware (Often Combined) to Conduct Local Backups & Restores on a Daily Basis
A Secure and Highly Available Data Center in Which to Replicate the Backups on a Schedule
The Ability to Recover Data from either the Local or Remote Repositories
The Hayes ProtectCloud is Designed to Offer Enterprise Capability While Delivering the Flexibility to Modify Functionality and Control Costs
- Leverages Best of Breed Technology powered by Rubrik, Cloudian & Others
- Provides Both Local and Remote Backup and Restore Capabilities
- Customized Full Site Recovery Capability
- Capacity on Demand Offering Limitless Scalability with no Capital Expenditure
- Enterprise Functionality Available on Demand (Encryption, WORM & Archival)
- 24x7x365 Tallahassee-Based Hayes Help Desk
- Multiple Hayes & AWS Cloud target options
- State of Florida Contract Vehicle
- Not Just for Backup: Solution Can be Leveraged for Other Objectives/Initiatives
- Email or File Archival (Supports Nearly All Archival Applications)
- Tier 3 Storage: Local & Remote ProtectCloud Capacity Can Be Used for Tier 3 NAS Capacity
- The Highest Available Data Viability & Integrity
ProtectCloud Delivers a Future Proof Strategic Direction for Data Protection. Does your Strategic DR Plan Easily Adapt to Continuously Changing Requirements?
- ProtectCloud Offers the Flexibility to Address the "Future Unknown"
- Unlimited Scalability
- New Data Sets, Longer Retention
- Scale Down – Reduce Monthly Costs if Consumption Declines
- Email or File Archival – Native Support
- Long Term Retention Policies
- ProtectCloud Archival Tier – Lower Cost Long Term Retention
- Encryption – Data at Rest & In Transit – No Performance Impact
- WORM Capability for Compliancy & Governance
- Backup & Archival Application Agnostic
- Fully Managed Options